Students / graduates
We at Yaskawa welcome you as a student to do your degree work with us. We can offer guidance and knowledge. In exchange, we see your degree project as an opportunity for future recruitment. Your degree project will contribute with new knowledge and contribute to innovation and development for you and for us at Yaskawa.
Our policy for graduate work is that the work should:
- bring new knowledge to Yaskawa
- clearly contribute to innovation and development in the long term
- create new contacts and knowledge exchanges between Yaskawa and university and university universities
You can do your graduate work on:
- Lean production
- Programming and simulation
- Mechanical and electrical engineering
- Software development
- Financial monitoring
- Human-machine communication
- System Architecture
Student practical training
Your studies provide you with the initial theoretical knowledge for your future career. On the other hand, at YASKAWA we can provide you with practical experience in your field. As a student apprentice, you will work with one of our teams over an extended period of time. This will give you a good feel for your future professional life.
- Successful completion of the basic course of studies (pre-university work placement excluded)
- Enrolled as a student at a technical college or university during the entire training period
- Excellent command of German and English
- A self-starter and quick learner
If you are interested in a practical training position at YASKAWA, please fill out the general application as soon as possible using ouronline portal and indicate the area that you wish to learn more about. You can call the Human Resources department first to learn more about any open positions.
Final thesis work
Are you finishing up your studies and wish to do practical work for your final thesis? YASKAWA offers the perfect environment for such work. We provide you with technical and personal guidance throughout the entire work period.
Perhaps you have already defined a topic for your final thesis and are thinking that it would be a good fit with our company.
Then send us your speculative application now via ouronline portal. You can call the Human Resources department first, and our staff will help you find the right contact in the department related to your field.
Student trainee positions
Would you like to earn money and learn more about YASKAWA while still working toward your degree? Then send us your application now.
- Student enrolled in a technical college or university
- Independent, responsible work style
- Highly committed and quick learner
- Excellent ability to work in a team
As a student trainee, you are permitted to work a maximum of 20 hours a week during regular work hours while your university or college is in session. When the university or college is not in session, you may work more than 20 hours. You can coordinate your work schedule with YASKAWA.
Remuneration for student trainee work shall be according to what is customary in the particular market.
You can view all open student trainee positions in ourjob vacancy database.
Having trouble finding the right job?
Then simply fill out a general application.
If you have questions about your application or about job vacancies,
we would be happy to assist you personally.
HR Abteilung Eschborn
YASKAWA Europe GmbH
Drives & Motion Division + Headquarters
e-Mail: go4career (at)yaskawa.eu.com
HR Abteilung Allershausen
YASKAWA Europe GmbH